Date(s) - 01/02/2018 - 02/17/2018
9:00 am - 10:30 am
We are so excited to have you join us for #STEAMSaturdays this winter! Our scholars will learn exciting ways to apply Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics.
Who: Grades K-8
What: LEGO WeDo 1.0 Programming and Robotics
When: 9:00 – 10:30 a.m.
Where: Hygge Coworking West – 2128 Remount Rd., Charlotte, NC 28208
Cost: $25 per course, per scholar
Please note the programming and robotics course listings for this series:
- Jan. 20th – Building and Coding – Scholars will choose a LEGO design, build it according to blueprint instructions and use Scratch to program it to move.
- Jan. 27th – Emphasis on Coding– Scholars will choose a pre-built LEGO robot and use Scratch to program the robot to move and create a scene to match the build.
- Feb. 3rd – Emphasis on Building – Scholars will use LEGO WeDo motors and hubs to design a programmable robot.
- Feb. 10th – Emphasis on Coding – Scholars will choose a pre-built LEGO WeDo robot and program the tilt and motion sensors, using Scratch, to automate robot movement.
- Feb. 17th – Building and Coding – Scholars will choose a LEGO design or create a LEGO design and use Scratch to program it to move.
- Choose the courses your scholar will attend.
- Enter your name.
- Enter the scholar’s name and age.
- If you are only registering one scholar, type “n/a” in the “Additional Student Name” and “Additional Student Age” fields.
- If you are registering more than two scholars, add the additional scholar names and ages in the “Comments” field.
- Complete all required fields, then click “Send Your Booking” to register.
- For questions, please contact email@example.com.
Bookings are closed for this event.