2,068 in 2017: we will #ReachOurFuture!
That’s right, thanks to the support of our community we served 2,068 scholars with hands-on 21st century learning in 2017!
We at Digi-Bridge are grateful to look back on 2017 as a year of significant progress towards bridging the digital divide.
This year, Digi-Bridge has:
- Grown our #STEAMSaturdays family by adding two more sites – Briarwood Academy and Montclaire Elementary
- Hosted four community Code-In events with the help of Google Fiber, including our first ever #FamilyCodeIn
- Surpassed our fundraising goals with two different giving campaigns – #ActivateSummer and #GivingTuesdayCLT
- Launched our second successful Robotics Squad programming, this time at Renaissance West Community Initiative
- Renewed our commitment to computer science education for all students (#CSForAll)
- Created new educational partnerships with other passionate organizations, including Harvey B. Gantt Center for African-American Arts and Culture, Freedom School Partners, Cabarrus County Libraries, Opera Carolina and Brookstone Schools
We’ve made tremendous progress this year and look forward to continuing this work in 2018!
How can you help us Reach Our Future?
- Head to digi-bridge.org/reach-our-future to learn more
- Click here to join our mailing list
- Follow us on all social media at @DigiBridgeUS to stay updated
Tonight, 2,068 scholars in Charlotte are going to sleep with newfound knowledge and skill thanks to you! Together, we will #ReachOurFuture.
With tremendous gratitude,