#GivingTuesday is here (#GivingTuesdayCLT, locally) and we are thrilled to celebrate a day focused on kindness, giving, and lifting up the philanthropic efforts of all. Digi-Bridge has had an amazing year and we would be thrilled for your support to help us finish strong.
In 2019 we:
Our work is not possible without your support. We are thankful for all of the support we receive including your time, talent, treasure, attendance at our special events such as Family Code-Ins and Daddy Daughter Code-Ins and purchasing #STEAMSaturdays courses.
Will you help us impact more students so they are prepared for the digital age? Read below for ways to engage with Digi-Bridge so that we can fulfill our mission and support the students and STEM pipeline in Charlotte.
Make a financial gift to invest in Digi-Bridge!
$50 provides snacks for our #STEAMSaturdays scholars
$75 provides a laptop to be used for coding and building
$125 covers the tuition for one scholar to attend a #STEAMSaturdays series
$200 covers the cost of a robotics kit
Register today for a Digi-Bridge program!
1. #WinterWorkshops in Davidson, Ballantyne, and SouthPark on Saturdays in December.
2. Purchase course packs to be redeemed for #STEAMSaturdays courses in 2020.
3. Attend a #STEAMSaturdays series in January and February in Davidson, Ballantyne, SouthPark, or Plaza Midwood.
Share about Digi-Bridge!
We are grateful for your support through social media and the power of referrals.
1. Like, share and engage with us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
2. Leave a Facebook review if your child has participated in a Digi-Bridge event
3. Email a friend about our upcoming courses or share with your workplace about Digi-Bridge’s mission.
4. Volunteer with us – we have a need for volunteers throughout the year through both individuals and group volunteering events. To schedule, please email Sherry Sample, [email protected].
Thank you for your support of Digi-Bridge!
Next week Digi-Bridge will distribute 1,450 educational summer STEAM experience kits to scholars in partnership with Lowe’s and Collins Aerospace.
A Rube Goldberg machine is any complex contraption that uses a chain reaction to perform a simple task. Combine many …
Our latest #STEAMSearch is all about simple machines! Learn what they are and see if you can find and/or build …
Have your tried one of our #STEAMSearches yet? Each week we'll provide ways you can explore the world around you.
Earth Day is April 22 and this week's #STEAMSearch explores our planet and different ways we can protect it.
Digging, planting, growing and even eating are in this week's #STEAMSearch focusing on gardening!
To celebrate National Robotics Week, this week's #STEAMSearch is all about robots!
Welcome to our first weekly #STEAMSearch! Each week we'll provide ways you can explore the world around you.
At this time, Digi-Bridge is proceeding as scheduled with all Digi-Bridge #STEAMSaturdays courses.v\
Digi-Bridge robotics teams competed at the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools CTE Fair on Feb. 22.
Copyright © 2018 Digi-Bridge